1.9
Cleanliness
Facilities and Services
Quality of Accommodation
Quality of Food

Checked in on 1/23/17 after a long day at doctors office (reason for trip). Went to use toilet in room 311 amd found water in bowl to be up at rim surley to overflow if i used and flushed.

Called desk (4pm) and was informed she was only one on duty and I could come down to get a PLUNGER! I did, I plunged and left plunger in bathroom only to have her call and ask if I could remember to bring back down. ARE YOU KIDDING ME?? Noted how nasty rim was on toilet like never cleaned.

We left, went to dinner and arrived back at 8pm. Got off elevator on 3rd floor only to be engulfed by majaruana smoke. As we got closer to our room, 311 I could here what sounded like a big party coming from 319. I put my husband a quadraplegic in a wheelchair in room and went down to lobby to report.

She acted like she cared. Stated she was calling police. Came up with me, as we got out of elevator now some man is hanging out in laundry area sitting on top of washer on phone. No big deal to her.

She knocks on 319, has a little laugh with the men inside and says to me "yup thats where the *** is". And walks away. No call to police because our window faced parking lot and NEVER did the police arrive. We listened to loud voices, banging from 319 until 1 in morning.

This place is not worth $79 a night. My husband has distinct red bites on his legs next moring...BED BUGS probably. I attempted to report to managment in morning at checkout but it was the same girl amd she hid from us. And oh, the free breakfast is a joke..

You need to beat to workers and people who practically live in this place as food is gone by 8am. Some rotten apples and nasty coffee. We take this trip every month.

Best Western Plus will get my money from now on. Stay somewhere else.

Product or Service Mentioned: Sleep Inn Hotels Room.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jan 26, 2017.

Comments