First night of a two night stay, I left the hotel at 7 AM and saw a white truck parked inside my white line in my parking spot and left a scratch on my car. When I came back to spend my second night, I was shocked the same white truck was in front of me when I came up to the entrance at the front door. I approached these two Kneegas black thugs and showed them the picture they hit my car. They immediately became confrontational. They yelled at me saying I hit their car. I said, I have a new car, I would not hit your car.

You are the ones who parked inside my parking spot.

I said, what time was that? When did you check in? They said, 2:30 in the morning. I told them I was in before 10 PM and there was no one parked either side of me. These neggas would not give me there insurance information. When I called the police, one of the thungs comes up to my face in the lobby and calls me a piece of shi*t and it was a buff job. This was on video tape and the front desk person did nothing about it.

The Bakersfield police and the California Highway Patrol would not help me because, it was on private property even when on video tape verbally assaulting me. The hotel would not help me either. I feel ripped off because, they did not provide me security or had my back and throw out those gangsta mother fcukers and nor did they refund me my night stay. By the way, the hotel is in a very scary unsecured area.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss a product or service. Sleep Inn Hotels needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned a product or service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sleep Inn Hotels.

Comments