Was given a room on the third floor ,which was the hottest floor in the building....thermostat said 87 in hallway.Room was dirty aeb bugs, cookies crumbs, and old Gatorade bottle under bed.
Mildew was near window.
Room on first floor was better but still very small.Did not like bathroom sliding door
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Quality of Food|
|Facilities and Services|
|Quality of Accommodation|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Sleep Inn Hotels Accomodation
- Review category
- Hotels and Resorts
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Timeshare owners beware! According to the FTC, numerous state attorney generals, BBB and other trusted sources, timeshare owners and consumers going on timeshare presentations are under attack. Anyone who has..."
- "We stayed at Americas Best Value Inn during our visit to Ft. Jackson, SC for our youngest son's graduation from drill school.We have five sons and they all have been..."
- "My wife and I booked a room through hotels.com at a Sterling Resorts Splash in Florida — 17698 Front Beach Rd, Panama City Beach, FL 32413. When we arrived..."
- "I Found out my husband was having an affair with one of the female trainers...HOLLY RENFRO at Fitness 19 in Woodstock GA...(I only know her name because her business card..."
- "Scott William Janz originally of Peoria Il, of the website/blog scottjanz.com and arrested for battery on 2011-09-04 by Gwinnett County Sheriff's Department is now the lead organizer on a Meetup..."
- "I ordered online after receiving a flyer in the mail. The food never came. I checked my bank and noticed that I had been charged TWICE for the food that..."
- "Horrible! Horrible! Horrible! This has been one of the worst experiences ever! 3 weeks ago i signed up for the 7 day free trial, immediately charged 99.99. Contacted google, and..."
- "they added V.O.D. and extra 50 on internet and more for same phone plus the installation charges. The best way to get this fixed is call the FCC and write..."
- "I have had many issues!! 1. They have my insurance for my vehicles jacked up!! The lady who contacted me to resolve it gave me a NON WORKING email to..."